Monday, May 23, 2011

Sorry!

Dear Book Woman Club readers....my sincerely felt apology!  I did not post on the Book Woman Club Blog this past Saturday.  I am a storyteller and an artist and I had a gig this past Saturday.  I could not find time to post until today!  Hopefully, this will not happen again!  So "Lenora" is posted for your reading and a new post will be right on time - by 1:00 this coming Saturday afternoon. 

Thanks for reading the Book Woman Club Blog....your company is much appreciated!

Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww man -- now I feel bad about hassling you (nah - not really)!

    Seriously, you are a joy to read! You make me feel connected and special and that's why your stories are like crack! I'm always ready for the next one. Really, you should write a book. Hey wait, if you put all of these posts together it WILL be a book. Yeah, good idea – write faster!

    I’m just glad there are more episodes for me now. Please know that at 1:00 Saturday I will absolutely be looking for the next chapter! <3

    ReplyDelete